I, Alex Reid, understand that your privacy is important to you and I care about how your personal data is used. I will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with my obligations and your rights under the law.
General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
I comply with all GDPR regulations in relation to the responsible and secure use of your data. The information below gives details of the information I gather and how it may be used.
More information on rights of individuals under GDPR can be found at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
- Personal Information
- I record your personal data in order to contact you.
- Although I cannot guarantee the security of data and personal information carried over the internet, on receiving your personal data I am committed to protecting it.
- In the event you have emailed me or sent me a text message, my mobile phone and computer are both password protected. Your telephone number is stored on my phone by your initials.
- The brief notes that I record after a session are handwritten and securely stored and kept for 7 years before being securely destroyed.
- Financial Information
- I store your financial information to process my accounts and for my financial records to conform with UK taxation regulations.
- Should you choose to pay by bank transfer your name will appear on my bank statements and used for taxation records, which my accountant may see. In choosing to pay this way you are expressly stating you agree to this.
I, Alex Reid, am the Data Controller and am registered with the ICO. Reference number: ZA783879
Your Rights Over Your Personal Data
Under data protection law you have a right to access a copy of your personal data, to request correction, to request limiting or ceasing data processing, where applicable and to compensation for substantial damage or distress caused by data processing, where applicable. (See the ICO website for more details) https://ico.org.uk/